Sunday, November 22, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING





Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Boy, we have so much to be thankful for this year. Last year at this time it was only a dream to say "in 2009 I'd wish I could have my little girl here". By God's grace it really happened. The longer I look back at our process and all that it entailed, the more I see God's sovereign hand and how he directed our path. Yes, there were dark times and times of uncertainty but I can say with my whole heart that God takes care of His children. If we wait upon Him, we WILL rise up with wings as eagles. I praise God this season of thanks for my family.Also for my parents, sister, in laws and extended family. My church family and my many friends that I have made through this adoption journey. It is to be truly a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.


3 comments:

  1. hope you have a great thanksgiving this year!!!!
    Now I can say - hope to have 2 beautiful girls with us next thanksgiving :) thanks for all your help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is adorable! Congratulations on your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy and sweet family. It is very much inspirational work for so many parents. I like this website and hope you will write more.

    ReplyDelete